Zoning & Planning
Wayland Township is a planned and zoned community.
Planning Commission Meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month at 6:30 p.m.
Planning Commission Email: email@example.com
ESCROW POLICY & AFFIDAVIT – ZONING APPLICATION FEES – 20210310103634891
Zoning Administrator– Kirk Scharphorn, Jr. PCI, Professional Code Inspections
1575-142nd Avenue, Dorr, MI 49323. 616-877-2000 OR 1-800-628-3335. FAX, 616-877-4455
Contact PCI or Township Supervisor Roger VanVolkinburg with any concerns, problems or zoning violations.
Following up with a letter, email, or FAX is strongly suggested for proper action to be taken.
- Wayland Zoning Ordinance
- Ordinance Amendments Non-Conforming Lots, Uses, & Buildings
- Ordinance Amendments for Lots on Lakes, Rivers and Streams
- Wayland Twp Zoning Map
- Wayland Twp. Master Plan Adopted Version
- Wayland Township Subdivision Ordinance – O-08-2022, Sub Division
- Wayland Township Building and Structure Code – See Under Home
Click here for the….
Planning Commission Minutes
PO Box 1
Bradley, MI 49311
Township Office/Hall Address:
1060 129th Avenue
Shelbyville, MI 49344
Phone Number: (269) 792-6394
Fax Number: (269) 792-0366
First Monday of the Month (prior to township board meetings) 4:30-6:15 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday, 8-11 a.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, 9-12 p.m.
Phone: (269) 792-0410